Girls Varsity Softball
- Try-outs will begin on Monday, February 24th at 4:00 PM
- Meet by the gym
- Please arrive early to stretch and turn in your paperwork
- Check the website for any changes
- Try-outs will begin each day at 4:00 PM if we are outside or 5:00 PM if we are inside.
- We hope to hold try-outs outside, but weather-pending, we will probably be inside the first week.
- Make sure you are prepared for any scenario…. Bring tennis shoes for inside, and bring warm clothes for outside.
- Make sure to bring plenty of water!!
- Check the white board in the activities office EVERYDAY to verify times and locations.
- Try-outs will last approximately a week, but may vary based on the number of people trying out for the team.
What to bring to try-outs:
- VHSL Physical Form dated after May 1, 2013 (unless it is on file with the athletic office)
- The new 2013-2014 VHSL Sports Physical form is the only one that will be accepted this school year. The older 2011 and 2012 copies will NOT be accepted. If you have any questions, call the Athletic Trainers office at 703-426-1176 or Student Activities at 703-426-1001.
- Concussion Test Completed by Athlete and Parent (unless it is on file with the athletic office)
- Emergency Care Card
- Player Information Sheet (located in the softball packet)
- Player Agreement (located in the softball packet)
Please read all rules and policies carefully before you try-out for this team. Make sure you understand the commitment you will be required to make and the expectations we have for all players before you attend try-outs. NO SPOTS ON THIS TEAM ARE GUARANTEED!!! RETURNING PLAYERS WILL NOT BE GIVEN ANY FAVORITISM.