Girls Varsity Lacrosse
- Practices: Mondays – Fridays from 5 – 7 or 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Practices: Saturdays 8 – 10 am or 10 – 12 pm
- JV and Varsity Share the stadium field for practice
- Mandatory Attendance unless previously discussed with Coach or Sick
- Monday, 2/19/18 - Friday, 2/23/18
- Location: Stadium Field
- 5:30 – 7:30 pm (Mon, Wed, Friday)
- 5 – 7 pm (Tues and Thursday)
2. CRITERIA USED TO SELECT THE TEAMS:
- Stick Skills (left and right hand)
- Field Sense / movement on field
- Team Play
- Attitude / Coachable
- 1 mile run JV and Var. / 2 mile run Varsity only
- REQUIREMENTS TO TRYOUTS:
In order to try out, you need a TRY OUT CARD/ PINK CARD to turn in to the head coach on the first day of try outs, along with your completed Emergency Care Card. TRY OUT CARDS are handed out when you have completed the requirements:
· Current VHSL Sports Physical Form (FCPS Student Athletics): The VHSL form has been updated and any that say "revised March 2013" in the top right corner will not be accepted. The form must be filled out by a doctor, with the physical completed May 1, 2017 or LATER for this school year.
· Concussion Education Program:
The athlete AND one parent/guardian must complete the online Concussion Training Course. (http://www.fcps.edu/supt/activities/atp/health/concussion/ceov_program.shtml) This must be completed once per year.
Stop by the Activities Office or Athletic Training Room at any point once you have the requirements met or in the cafeteria on February 15 or 16th to get your TRYOUT CARD.